We stayed for 4 nights for a small break before Christmas.
Enjoyed our stay very much and are looking at coming back next year. Having said that the resort is looking a bit tired. Cracked vanity top in our bathroom, door hard to lock. I appreciate that the main kitchen area was being renovated but it was a bit dingy having breakfast in a fairly dark room - which looked like it was a conference room. However contrary to some reviews I don't think that there was anything wrong with the breakfast. No better or worse than I have had in 4 star hotels/resorts in Phuket, Hong Kong or Singapore.
I do think that management needs to look at free Wifi or at least lower the price. $12 an hour is steep.
The staff are wonderful, the gardens are well maintained and there is plenty of activities to do at Le Lagon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila