We have just returned from a 7 day stay at Warwick Le Lagoon and it was exactly what we needed after a busy time at work - quiet and relaxing.
We stayed in room 108 at the far end of the resort away from the restaurant and pool area. We've learnt from previous experience that these areas can be noisy because of travellers with children. Our room was on the lagoon with a fantastic views overlooking Erakor Island. We bought a day pass at the wharf costing 1000 vuv each to Erakor Island. The cost of the day pass is taken any food and drinks and I think water sports purchased whilst on Erakor. We had lunch on Erakor one day and the food was delicious.
The grounds at Le Warwick are immaculate and very well maintained with gardeners continually sweeping and cleaning up.
The pool area and bar were fantastic and very well designed with a swim up bar, although a bit noisy with all the kids screaming and running around. We preferred to lay in the sun or under the umbrellas closer to the lagoon away from the pool as it was a lot quieter. Waiters still came and asked us if we wanted food and or drinks.
We ate at Wild Ginger restaurant 3 times and the food could not be faulted. The service was very attentive and finished with a nightcap at the bar. The buffet breakfast was good and dinner was varied with a different theme each night eg. Seafood, Indian, Mexican, Mediterranean, poolside BBQ and Roast Carvery.
Our room was well maintained and cleaned every day. The bed and pillow were very comfortable and lined was spotless. The cleaner was very friendly.
The only disappointing thing was there was no free Wi-Fi. All the other resorts we have stayed at have some form of free Wi-Fi even if restricted. The cost if you purchased by the hour was 1,000 vuv which if you are trying to run a small business while away can add up.
Overall though it was a fantastic holiday and we would certainly go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila