If you want 5 star, don't go here. However, if you wan't to just relax, this is for the place for you. Just back from a week in heaven, wonderful Ni staff & lovely location.
Ask for Unit 23 when booking, the last unit, furthest from the ferry & restaurant & 2 bedroom villas for families (approx 200-300 metres from restaurant). The "Romance Package" is worth the extra bucks, especially if it entails getting unit 23 (so quiet except for the waves).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila