My daughter wished for a relaxed week of fun with family and friends in a beautiful island setting. This is exactly what we experienced. The staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful.. We had a few personal glitches like lost passports and they could not have been more concerned or involved in the recovery. The accommodation was very pleasant and all that we needed because you don,t need TV when your having such a lovely time with everyone. The wedding went of without a hitch and was beautifully arranged by the Wedding Planner. It was everything we expected and more. The Island itself has a lovely exclusive feeling about it helped by the arrival by boat , its unspoilt nature ,the size of the island and the style of the buildings ,especially the restaurant. The perfect place to enjoy a sunset drink and a good meal with good company. We could have stayed longer. Thank you so much for making this special occasion very memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila