We didn't stay at the resort but did a few day trips there and this little island was our absolute favourite! Very nice little beach, crystal clear water full of beautiful starfish! Very friendly staff, awesome drinks and food, the prefect spot for the perfect day at the beach!
The return ferry trip there costs 1000 vatu per person, which you can redeem for pretty much anything on the island: food, drinks, kayak/snorkelling gear hire.
We preferred this island over the popular Hideaway Island Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Erakor Island Resort is a beautiful unspoiled island paradise, situated in crystal clear waters on its own private 16 acre island surrounded by white sandy beaches. All bungalows are waterfront with the lagoon just steps away from your private veranda. Enjoy the beauty of staying on a quiet tropical island with easy access to everything off the island, Erakor offers all the facilities of a major resort, but in a relaxed and secluded atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Erakor Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erakor Island Hotel Port Vila
- Erakor Island Resort And Spa
- Erakor Island Resort & Spa Vanuatu/Port Vila