If visiting Vanuatu on holiday it is better to stay out at one of the resorts, but if you have a late or morning flight or want a day or two in Port Vila for cheap shopping then this is a great place to stay. It is walking distance to almost everything, it has the pool, good breakfast, cultural / Kava night, nice rooms and nice staff. Good also if staying in Vila for work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu