We stayed for one night in between flights. The Melanesian is tucked down a drive and looks a bit dated from the outside, but the rooms are very clean and modern with all the conveniences you need. We stayed there on recommendation from one of the owners of a resort on Aore Island as she stays there every time she goes to Vila. Staff were very helpful and friendly upon check in and took our bags up to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 10min walk from the heart of Port Vila town. Reasonable rates with quiet and comfortable atmosphere. A welcoming smile, friendly hospitality and good service are part of the culture at The Melanesian. Offering a number of guest room styles which satisfies everyone's needs. Our culture entertainment night with "All You Can Eat BBQ" at our Oasis Pool side is a must see! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Melanesian Port Vila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Melanesian Port Vila Hotel Port Vila
- Melanesian Port Vila
- Melanesian Hotel Port Vila
- The Melanesian Port Vila Vanuatu