I loved my accommodation at Poppy's. I had a beautiful studio with all the mod cons of kitchen, bathroom, bed and dining table, and a deck with a table and chairs with a view of the lagoon. Bliss! And only a short 10-15 walk to downtown Port Vila, and within walking distance of museum, parliament and supermarkets. It wasn't noisy for me at all, but I am an early riser so the birds did not annoy me. It is part and parcel of Vanuatu's culture. The service was helpful and the food simple but plentiful. I scratched my ankle and silly me forgot my antiseptic creams and lotions so ended up with a bad infection that a bunch of antibiotics resolved when I got home. Would happily return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poppys on the Lagoon is an award winning boutique resort located on Erakor Lagoon. With private beachfront, a tropical oasis of gardens and only a 15 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Port Vila's town center, Poppys is the perfect getaway for friends, family and couples. Poppys on the Lagoon has a wide range of accommodation options, from unbeatable value lagoon view studios to freestanding luxury bungalows, 2 bedroom apartments and huge 3 bedroom villas. All accommodation options enjoy modern comforts and all have kitchen facilities, private balconies and are furnished with beautiful tropical style decor. As a family owned and operated business, Poppys will feel like your home away from home in Paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Poppy's on the Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poppy`s On The Lagoon Hotel Port Vila
- Poppys On The Lagoon Hotel
- Poppys Lagoon
- Poppy's On The Lagoon Vanuatu/Port Vila