We enjoyed our stay here. We used the unit as a base to explore Efate.It was nice to come home to air con, own kitchen, clean pool and lovely view.
The owners and staff are really friendly and helpful and someone was there on duty 24 hours a day.Our new unit was cleaned spotless each day and the property seemed very well maintained. KItchen was very good in 2br unit as we ate out at restaurants for most lunches and cooked at night then relaxed indoors or by the pool. Kids liked watching all their favourite drama shows on Aussie cable tv (7 and 9).
Collyne in the office is a gem and helped with local knowledge, bookling tours and sightseeing suggestions. All staff are great with kids and babysitting is arranged at a very reasonable price. Nearby villagers are very friendly but be aware they live in poverty. there is a small general store over the road for cold beer, bread , coke etc. Transport is cheap -300 vatu into Port Vila or 150vt per person by bus. Its an easy walk into town with restaurants (ie Coconut Palms, Mangoes)close by. It is quite safe to walk at night and the staff can give you directions at all hours.
This is a quiet and cozy small complex ideal if you are working short term or on an active holiday.If your holiday is mainly relaxing by the beach or poolside then you will need to visit some of the nearby islands and resorts, only a short ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom Townhouse Serviced 2 Bedroom Apartment Experience the relaxed comfort of home while exploring the unique culture and beautiful lifestyle of Vanuatu. Overlooking the serene waters of Erakor Lagoon, Tradewinds Resort offers self-contained bungalows in the peace and quiet of the 'suburbs'. A 10 min walk will take you to the fresh fruit and vegetable markets in town, or a short stroll to the local restaurants when you feel like dining out. The air-conditioned bungalows also have ceiling fans and can be configured as twin share or double. The kitchenette is equipped with microwave, jug, toaster, and full-size refrigerator and includes crockery and cutlery and cooking utensils. For the family or small groups, the 3 bedroom Townhouse or 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Erakor Lagoon would be a great base for your Vanuatu adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tradewinds Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Villas Vanuatu/Port Vila