Our stay at Tradewinds was wonderful, the staff were pleasant and helpful and the room was clean with everything we needed. The kids loved the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Air-conditioned Studio Bungalows Serviced 3 Bedroom Townhouse Serviced 2 Bedroom Apartment Experience the relaxed comfort of home while exploring the unique culture and beautiful lifestyle of Vanuatu. Overlooking the serene waters of Erakor Lagoon, Tradewinds Resort offers self-contained bungalows in the peace and quiet of the 'suburbs'. A 10 min walk will take you to the fresh fruit and vegetable markets in town, or a short stroll to the local restaurants when you feel like dining out. The air-conditioned bungalows also have ceiling fans and can be configured as twin share or double. The kitchenette is equipped with microwave, jug, toaster, and full-size refrigerator and includes crockery and cutlery and cooking utensils. For the family or small groups, the 3 bedroom Townhouse or 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Erakor Lagoon would be a great base for your Vanuatu adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Port Vila
- Tradewinds Villas Vanuatu/Port Vila