I have just returned from a fabulous relaxing week at Vila Chaumieres. Ursula and Richard were so helpful, even joining me (a single person) on an excursion. The view, relaxing surrounds, art in the garden (clever Ursula), staff service and meals were the best one ever. Coconut crab and seafood crepes highly recommended! Watching the sealife in the lagoon below the restaurant as one eats is a pleasure as is kayaking the waters early in the morning - magic! I will return, see you next year Ursula and Richard and a million thanks for the best distressing holiday ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Chaumieres is a child-free Resort set in a lovely tropical garden on the banks of Erakor Lagoon. Renowned for its excellent restaurant, and situated just 4 km from the centre of Port Vila, it offers a peaceful retreat to the discerning traveller seeking an alternative to the large tourist resort, but still within easy reach of all facilities and holiday amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vila Chaumieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Chaumieres Hotel Port Vila
- Vila Chaumieres Port
- Vila Chaumieres Vanuatu/Port Vila