The Hub Vanuatu
US$273
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Melanesian Port Vila(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$96
  • Pool
Fatumaru Lodge(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$123
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
Sunset Bungalows Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$177
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Terraces Boutique Apartments(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$227
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Erakor Island Resort & Spa(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Beachfront
Moorings Hotel(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$92
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
CoCo Beach Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$112
US$81
US$68
  • Pool
Blue Pango Motel(Port Vila)
US$37
US$35
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbusiness or pleasurehome away from homecooking facilitieserakor lagoonlocal supermarketself containedpool areagaliabrianhostscyclonevillavanuatuvila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Hub was recommended to me by a work colleague as the place to stay in Port Vila. When I travel I enjoy staying in accommodation that I am able to have the option of cooking for myself or eating out. I can not speak highly enough of the hosting by Galia and Brian. Made me feel at home from the outset. I will certainly stay at The Hub again. Nice and peaceful with awesome view and excellent standard of accommodation. Brian even gave me a golf lesson. Awesome.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. I must say the rooms are more suited to adults than children. As I was there for work and used my room as an office this suited me down to the ground.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Don A
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Spent a week here, whilst working. the apartment I had was very nice, very clean and well appointed for me. Had good free wifi and satellite tv Owners very friendly. Our luggage was delayed and they arranged for our clothes to be washed and available very quickly for no charge. Later I had a basket full of washing done for1000 vatu. The drive to the little beach is quite steep but there is their own swimming pool at the top. They have a guard patrolling at night with is very reassurring. In all I was very pleased with the place. The only down side was a fellow guest who could not park her veh in one space she need at least two spaces and got very irate if you did not leave her at least one and half spaces. Hopefully she will have left by the time who reads this visits

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 11 January 2014

When I booked a holiday at The Hub I was concerned that the reviews were to good to be true.
How wrong I was.
My family of 6 booked a 3 bedroom unit for a holiday of 10 days. We were warmly welcomed by Galia and fresh coconuts were provided for us to drink.
The unit was large and spotlessly clean. The kitchen was well appointed with a full sized fridge, gas stove and many utensils needed to cook meals for a family. Wifi was used frequently by the teenagers in our unit.
The breeze from the lagoon kept us cool and we spent many mealtimes on the large verandah taking in the wonderful view. It is quiet and secure.
The Hub is not far out of town and it is only a short walk on a unsealed road to the main road to hail a bus into town or about a 10 min walk to the closest supermarket.
The grounds are beautifully kept. We all enjoyed using the pool and BBQ area. The owners organised NYE drinks by the pool and we had an entertaining few hours with the other guests. The staff on site do a great job and do so quietly. A washing service was provided at a small cost.
The kids loved kayaking on the lagoon and staff were happy to help carry the kayaks down the driveway.
Coco the dog was always around to greet us after a day out or accompany us to the pool or lagoon.
Nothing was to much trouble for our hosts, from advice on tourist spots to visit to a lesson in starting the gas oven. I look forward to seeing the future developments on the site and can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Pkjejg
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We spent five happy months at The Hub in Port Vila from June to October 2013. A true gem of a find, new, well appointed apartments with glorious views of the lagoon from the large private balconies. Everything you could want, especially for a long term stay. Spacious, clean, quality fittings and furniture, TV and wifi, beautiful gardens, secure and private, Having a full size fridge and stove with oven provided options from eating out all the time, which is essential for a longer term stay. Far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of town to be quiet and peaceful, but within walking distance of two large, well-stocked supermarkets, a myriad of smaller shops and restaurants. Only a short two minute walk to catch a local bus into town for fruit and vegetables at the market, or more restaurants. For short term stays a laundry service is provided if required, but for long termers access to the central service area with washing machines is a bonus. Wonderful sparkling pool, with a nearby BBQ which is available for guest use, and by Christmas access to the beach area at the lagoon will be completed, with a large Nakamal to follow. The owners live on site and are continually maintaining the property to a very high standard. They are on hand at all times to assist you with any queries, provide information or attend to your needs. Definitely recommended for business people or holiday makers alike!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Have just spent two months staying at The Hub in Port Vila. It was an excellent choice. The new apartment was very modern, well appointed and well designed. It was a 2 bedroom unit with marvelous views over the lagoon from our private balcony. It was also private and you could rarely see the other guests, unless you chose to rendezvous at the pool area for a barbecue. The apartment was well equipped with wifi, TV, large fridge, full stove and full range of kitchen gear. The washing machines were located in an adjacent service area. Hosts lived on site and were very helpful with advice and information when required. Quiet area of town, but close enough to walk/bus to shops and restaurants. Have no hesitation in highly recommending this accommodation - either for business or pleasure trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business