“Absolutely a garden of Eden” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely a garden of Eden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a must visit. To be honest swimming in the river here is much better than the sea or resort pools. It's swimming in a jungle environment - the water is clear and beautiful - there are rapids and pools and a number of places to swim safely - pathways along the river are an adventure as are the swing bridges - there are beautiful tropical gardens and refreshments available The staff are fabulous - oh and there are animals for the kids Make a day of it

Visited February 2014

vanuatu
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“WOW, exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went here yesterday with 3 kids (4 and under) and LOVED it. The animals were a hit and we didn't have time to do the full bridge walk but we absolutely loved the swim in the river. The staff were very attentive, the gardens are stunning and the kids loved the traditional Vanuatu stories and fruit snack. But by far, the best was the swim. The water was cool and crystal clear and the staff quickly brought us tires to float on and we just ADORED this spot. We highly recommend a visit to Eden and especially the swimming in the river. Perfect if it's a hot steamy day as the river is cool and in the shade of large trees. Great place with kids of any age.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank LeMalo
Adelaide, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Very expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is very pricy. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You do all,the work and the people there just take your money. Go zip lining instead.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank speedymary6
Carolyn E, Owner at Eden on the River, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear Spedymary, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at Eden, most of our guests do enjoy the informative walk through the gardens and bush. Unfortunetely the bridges do require that you need to do all the work. I am pleased that you enjoyed the zip line. Thankyou for taking the time to give us feed back.
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My kids loved it (and so did I!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

My sons have not stopped raving about this place since we went. We did the Bridges tour and our 5 year old did it without hesitation. The location is simply stunning, the river, the gardens, gorgeous.

We had a refreshing swim in the river which was so much fun as there are tubes that you can ride down small waterfalls. We finished off with a walk around the garden and a fresh lime juice and fresh fruit platter which had some divine exotic fruits I had never seen before, let alone tried. The jackfruit was delish!

The staff were really friendly and knowledgable and there was a big playground for the kids. I've already promised my boys I'll take them back to do the Eden Farm Park tour and I'm totally looking forward to it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TravelrellaSydney
Carolyn E, Owner at Eden on the River, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to let us know how much you and your family enjoyed Eden. It is always a treat for us to hear how our clients have enjoyed their experience. Eden is a family experience so I'm glad the whole family enjoyed themselves. Thank you again
Carolyn
Port Vila, Vanuatu
3 attraction reviews
“A day at Eden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Truly is Eden , a fantastic relaxing place to visit, beautiful, interesting and informative.wonderful knowledable staff . A fantastic all round t place to visit.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank KarenR12
Carolyn E, Owner at Eden on the River, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thankyou for taking the time to write this lovely review about Eden. The staff and I are proud of what we have created and enjoy sharing it with our guests.