Been first time to Vanuatu it has been such a amazing journey . My stay at the Coconut Palms " Fantastic " . The staff were so kind an welcoming an they made my stay comfortable. The fire show is a must for any visitors to see ....certainly outstanding entertainment. And to other different activities provided it certainly was a bonus.
Staying in a Hibiscus room (pretty much basic) with shared bathroom an toilet ...I hav no complaints as Im still learning from basic an I suppose to upmarket basic. I certainly enjoyed the walks to town an back to the Resort which was only 10 mins away an I thoughts this was fantastic as everthing was close by. Theres certainly never short of any rides as the Buses runs all the time, taking you to places you wanted to go.
The pool " Fantastic " specially for that cooling swim throughout the day.
I hav no problems with the breakfast , lunch, or dinner ... Cheers to the Chefs and to all the staff of Coconut Palms Thankyou for your guys warm welcome and hospitality yous have shown .... It had been a pleasure to knows yous . Cheeers from NZ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila