I could not speak more highly of Coconut Palms. Stayed there last month and we were absolutely blown away with the service, and the fantastic team there who ensured our experience was the best it could possibly be. Lee, the food and beverage manager went beyond the call of service, providing quality in all aspects of delivery and facilities and excellent local knowledge. Clean, tidy, good food (better cocktails), friendly faces everywhere you turn (the staff always wear huge smiles), salt water swimming pool,. close to town centre and helpful advice anytime from all the staff. Something happening everyday of the week at the resort, including getting an authentic taste of traditional Melanesian culture. Highly recommended to anyone travelling to Port Villa. Will be going back for sure. Thanks Coconut Palms Staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila