Clean and tidy with a nice pool. Indoor and outdoor options for eating. Friendly and helpful staff. Central location which is handy to main shops and markets. Not aimed at the luxury traveller but very good value and would definitely stay again. My top rated things do do while there... Mele Falls, Coongoola Day Sail/cruise, spend a day at Iririki for just 1500vatu (which can be spent on food) and use all of the facilities for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila