I stayed at the Coconut Palms Resort for 5 nights. My room was the Villa accommodation. Very spacious, quiet, with air conditioning, ceiling fan and a mini fridge. The swimming pool was my favourite spot, specially at night with all the fire torches and candles lit. Very moody and welcoming. The food was a fantastic surprise; from a beautiful steak to seafood platters, all the dishes I had were excellent. On the weekend there was a fire dance show at the Resort. Very entertaining. The staff was always ready to help and they make you feel at home. Great place for a family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila