I will start with the good. Some of the best food I have anywhere in this part to the world. The chef is a very skilled man! Had to move room four times as the first room was not ready. Second room flooded out from the air conditioning. Room 3 had no A/C or wifi. Back in the same room as my last stay and it smells of wood smoke! It is a nice room though but has a flat roof so noisy when it's raining and windy. The pool is nice but small, internet is free and unlimited but VERY slow. All this is fine and normal for Vila. What has let the hotel down so badly is the staff. Waiting to be offered this amazing food takes an age and the waiter this time has consistently been very rude and grumpy. All the other staff seam put out if you ask for anything. I travel here for work every 3 weeks or so and will not be coming back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila