my husband and i stayed here for 8 nights and have never travelled to villa before. We knew that this was one of the cheaper hotels so we were a little weary. However i can not speak more highly about the hotel, We stayed in a superior orchid room, it was very clean, simple but did the job. Apparently for a little more the apartment is double the size. The staff at this hotel really are amazing, thankyou Alice, james and Frank you really are a credit to the hotel. These staff are so welcoming they even took us to the kava hut which is located behind the hotel, this is a must to see how the locals drink!!! The food at the resturant is also good and very well priced. Try the pizza that was our favourite. However the best resturant that we tried was el geckos which is located in the main street of vllla. The ribs here are to dye for and plus they do a all u can eat pasta night on thursday nights for around $18.00.
Thanks again to the hotel staff for making our stay fantastic.
This is an awesome hotel for people on a budget.
sonny and the kava queen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila