Paradise Cove Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Hotel And Casino(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$130
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$175
  • Beachfront
Nasama Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$169
US$71
US$68
  • Pool
Sunset Bungalows Resort(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$172
US$297
US$284
  • Breakfast included
Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$170
  • Breakfast included
Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Erakor Island Resort & Spa(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$156
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Moorings Hotel(Port Vila)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsconstance and marcfishhappy hourprivate jettybedroom bungalowother guestsrelaxing holidaysnorkel straightthe managerslovely hostsromantic dinnernight lifesnorkeling gearbumpy roadwatching the sunsetgreat snorkelingcoral reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at paradise cove resort for our honeymoon last year, we are both seasoned travellers and I can say we have never experienced customer service like this ever before! Every staff member knew us by name and made us feel valued and welcomed, the food was devine especially the lobster!!

I recommend the snorkelling, the gear was free for resort guests and in very good condition. Happy hour was our favourite time of day with Taro chips and Sori Tomas my daily indulgence :)

The rooms were great, it was the first time we have stayed somewhere without a television in the room however we both welcomed the break from the technology (though I was happy to sit on the complimentary wi fi in my hammock)

We will definitely stay here again if we ever return to beautiful Vantuatu!

Room Tip: Rooms close to the bar can pick up the wifi from your porch :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2012

The food was one of the highlights as was the reef directly off the jetty. The only negative is the lack of screens on windows a and doors. If you value fresh air at night, land crabs invade your bungalow! Air con would also have been welcomed.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2012

What a welcome, walking into tranquility, beautiful gardens and singing birds. Yes it is a piece of paradise!
Lovely stay in a spacious charming bungalow which was individually furnished and beautifully decorated with local flowers on arrival.
A small private beach with excellent swimming and snorkelling at the doorstep.
The resort is about a 20 min (bumpy) ride away from Port Villa through a local village and past some other resorts, which makes the drive interesting.
Ben makes the best cocktails during happy hour and Michael cooks superb meals everyday.
The amazing staff that makes this boutique resort outstanding! Thanks to Ben, Roslyn, Jane, Rachel, Jimmy, Michael and all the others one can not ask for anything more.
We'll be back!

Room Tip: All rooms excellent, lower numbered rooms closer to the beach, but no distances.
1  Thank Luie5
Reviewed 10 November 2012

My husband and I visited Paradise Cove Resort for the 1st time. We stayed for 5 days and were looking for a really relaxing break. This resort did not disappoint. There are only about 10 bungalows (I think) so there are only a small number of guests at the resort. The resort is situated right on the water which has a jetty for ease of snorkelling and scuba diving. Whilst the resort itself doesnt have a dive shop they contacted Big Blue a local dive operator to come and pick me up and I was very happy with their operation. The resort has just changed Managers and the new managers Marc & Constance had only been there for a week when we arrived. We found all the staff to be a little shy but very friendly. I am also a Coeliac Sufferer and needed to have my food prepared Gluten Free and I must say they did an excellent job in doing this and Constance even organised some Gluten Free bread from the baker in Port Vila. This place is very quiet and if it's peace and quiet you are after then you won't be disappointed. The only problems we did find were that the showers were a bit small (particuarly because my husband is a big man) and the Wi-Fi didn't work during our stay, however, the new managers have assured us that these items are on the agenda for the not too distant future.

1  Thank blondescubadiver
Reviewed 8 November 2012

We just arrived back from the amazing Paradise Cove! We stated for one week and when I initially booked the trip I wasn't sure if this was enough but it was more than enough to relax and unwind.

It really is a special place - its such a quite, relaxing setting on the bay away from everything. No crowds here. Perfect for a relaxing holiday. Time literally slows down when you get there.

The snorkelling out the front was great, we snorkelled everyday and found it to be really enjoyable, its teeming with fish and marine life.

The staff were great and the food was excellent....it was no great not having to find somewhere to go every night to eat - we just walked down to the waterfront and ordered our meals after a few cocktails between 5 - 6pm - happy hour. We only ventured into port Vila for a meal once all week. The aspect makes the beach a great place to watch the sunset every afternoon whilst sipping some cheap cocktails. Because there are only 10 rooms it never very crowded either, most of the time it felt like our own private beach.

The only small negative I can see with the place is the average state of the rooms. The really do need an update in a lot of ways, they are just looking pretty tired overall and for such a nice place they do detract from it a little bit. It says they have a kitchenette but the ovens don't work (in all the rooms) and I had to put our kettle on the floor because the power point on the kitchen bench wasn't working.

It didn't bother us that much though because the only time we were in our room was to sleep each night!

I would really recommend Paradise Cove to those looking for a relaxing holiday. Really relaxing.

Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so good, hopefully we will be back soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the water
2  Thank Dagga28