Paradise Cove proved to be the absolute highlight of our recent stay in Port Villa. The Beautiful gardens, spectacular views, friendly helpful staff all combined to make our stay relaxing and fun. The snorkeling was exciting with all manner of fish, corals & other wonders right at your doorstep.
Marc and Constance went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable even offering to drive us to the airport when our transfer didn't arrive on time( yes we did make the flight just ). Happy hours in the "Nakamal" (gathering area) were a great opportunity to catch up and discuss the events of each day and the cocktails and Tuskers were enjoyable. Meals were of a high standard and the coconut crab a standout. Would not hesitate to stay again or recommend to others Geoff Michelle & family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila