Our stay at Paradise Cove was brilliant. Transfers and room requests all sorted on line by the wonderful owners Contance and Marc.
Having been to Vanuatu several times we chose to stay here for the less "busy" resort feel - the location 15 minutes from town takes your breath away on arrival situated on the beach front - beautiful blue ocean,scattered over coral reefs , sea life and the odd turtle or two , this is the place to unwind.
Complimentary breakfast delicious as were the wonderful staff - nothing was of too much trouble to accommodate.
Happy hour is a must as are the "Beef Nems" - I think a Paradise Cove specialty !
Plenty of beach for safe kayaking, snorkelling or reading a book.
Will be back before Christmas and thank you for making our stay so wonderful and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila