We loved our time at this resort . The massages were fantastical. Use of kayaks & snorkelling gear was included, as was a good breakfast and the coffee machine made fabulous flat whites and long blacks! The nakumal setting for dining and the beachside/ jetty dining locations were lovely and the food was superb.
The compact beach is currently being extended which will enhance the resort. The bungalow was spacious and quiet with comfortable seating and good bed,which was what we wanted. The owners are currently refurbishing the bungalows and this will enhance the standard of facilities offered. Staff and owners were friendly and helpful . This resort is a perfect getaway for peace and tranquillity so young families or those with teenagers wanting entertainment would best look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila