we stayed 10 nights at paradise cove in november 2013, this was our 2nd stay in this hotel and it was even better than the 1st time! we absolutely fall in love with this little resort! snorkelling is at its best right next to the private beach! the appartments/villas are spacious (huge) and decorated every day with fresh flowers! it's a small, intimate resort and absolutely not pretentious at all!
the food is delicious, fresh and made with local produces and organic beef! loved loved loved it and we will be back again and again :) once you have found paradise, you just don't want to leave it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila