My mother and I needed accommodation quickly in Vila. Constance replied speedily to my email and even telephoned me back in Australia to set up our visit. She met us in the early hours of the morning, in the middle of a downpour. We were both made to feel very welcome and found the experience to be very relaxing. The resort was beautifully out of the main drag, the rooms were exceptionally clean and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was great and situated right at the water. Transport in and out of town was easy to arrange and the wine list was impressive. Next time, I'll be there with my husband. We're already looking forward to it. Thanks to Constance, Marc, Benjamin and all the team at Paradise Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila