How lucky we were to find this little gem of a resort in Vanuatu! This was our second visit to Vanuatu within a year with our 7 and 10 year old children.
Paradise Cove ticked all the boxes for us....lovely spacious self-catering 2 brm bungalow, fantastic dining with local produce, relaxed quiet atmosphere, small and personal, amazing snorkelling, friendly helpful staff and beautiful surroundings.
Thank you Constance and Marc for being such lovely hosts.
This is truly a wonderful and peaceful resort which makes it very special.
Our children also had a fantastic 9 days and enjoyed playing with your boys :) No kids club or TV required! just quality time spent pottering and playing in the lovely pool, kayaking and jumping off the jetty.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila