After a very long trip from Perth, Western Australia we were met at the airport by Moses, Paradise Cove's resident bus driver.
On arrival at Paradise Cove (over an extremely pot-holed road) we were led straight to our bungalow by Kelly and Nathan, the aussie brother & sister who work at the resort, and given an outline of how things work, where to go for swimming, snorkelling etc and how to get around town.
The resort was everything we had hoped for (from reading everyone elses reviews on Trip Advisor) and more.
The rooms were clean and well appointed, all the facitities were excellent, the snorkelling off the beach was out of this world (especially at high tide and as the sun was setting) and the cocktails kept us smiling all week.
Overall a great place to stay on honeymoon and we would definitely recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila