We had a cool time at this cute little resort. Our villa looked straight out on the ocean, snorkelling was truly amazing - only had to go out about 20 mtrs to get to really good live coral and loads of fish. Beats going on a boat for three hours to get to the Great Barrier... Our room lovely and spacious with good basic amenities of fridge, tea and coffee and private bathroom. Good breezes and screens were welcome and we certainly were not to hot but that is probably as this time of the year is a littel cooler anyway. Had lovely food and service in the restaurant which looks over Mele Bay and really is very pretty. Go the lobster!!! Good buzzy atmosphere and special thanks to the staff that made the exprience way better than a 3.5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila