i have never travelled out of Australia before and this was my first trip. Picked this Resort as it was well within my budget and located on the ocean not in town. Loved the fact that the flight from Australia was only about 2-3 hours which was also why I picked Vanuatu. So close! Anyway I loved Benjor - the grounds were really pretty and tropical, the snorkelling was right there at the resort the huge room, the amazingly friendly staff and the yummy food. Honestly i could not complain except maybe about the mini putt course - sooooo hard!! But fun. I will be back next year for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila