Enjoyed our very relaxing stay here, we had great weather, excellent snorkelling (can hire good clean gear from reception if you don't have your own - which we didn't) and very peaceful. The rooms are well spaced apart in the lovely gardens which are huge so we didn't really feel that there were other people staying unless we went to the restaurant. The staff are very helpful and accommodating. We had very good service and liked the overall laid back ambience of Benjor. We did go to town a couple of times during our stay - not too far about 15-20 mins by bus and the bus trip was actually like a tour in itself as we dropped off the locals at their villages. Good fun even if a bit bumpy at times! This is what an island holiday should be about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila