Travelled to Vanuatu by myself on a much needed holiday. Found this a very safe and welcoming country for a single female and pretty close to home (Christchurch) - from Auckland only a short three hour flight which was great. Benjor was a very comfortable place for me to stay - the staff were very helpful and had the best smiles. Tours were organised by the front desk as well as my buses into town - only had to wait for a relatively short time about 10 mins usually and the price was pretty resonable about NZ$5. The managers were great - always had time for a quick chat and I did not feel isolated or unsafe in any way. The room was large and had a great view of the ocean. I enjoyed the food in the restaurant most nights and there was lots of variety. I would definitely come back but hopefully next time with friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila