Benjor Beach was great. The best snorkelling --better than Hideaway Island. It does rain a bit!!!!!!!!!!! No need to take a brolly or snorkelling gear as Eva and Kevin supply it. It is expensive to live over there but Benjor is very good in terms of prices and service. Eva and Kevin --the Managers go out of their way to make you feel welcome and Noeline, Tale and Fred are brilliant. Hope Leroy is doin g well Noeline--didn't see him on the plane to ChCh, NZ. A wee bit far out from port Vila but then Port Vila is not exactly your St Tropez Resort!! Great Swimming, take your own snacks and buy heaps of Duty Free wine as wine is about $11 a glass. The local Tusker Beer is good. Check out Hideaway Island--Eva gave us a ride to the Ferry and generally the trip to Port Vila can be negotiated to about 300 Vatu per person ($5 NZ). Lovely place. thanks guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely boutique 3.5 star resort located 15 mins from Port Vila and 10 minutes from the International Airport, on 23 acres of absolute oceanfront, all Villas with ocean views, fabulous restaurant and wedding chapel, simply delightful. Attractions within 5 mins from Benjor include kayaking and snorkelling tours, diving, horseriding, zorbing, Firedancing, Jungle Zipline, International Golf Course, Botanical Gardens and the world famous Cascades Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Benjor Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benjor Beach Club Hotel Port Vila
- Benjor Beach Hotel
- Benjor Beach Resort
- Benjor Beach Club Vanuatu/Port Vila