A great base to enjoy Port Vila- easy access to town on public transport; step off your porch and you are in the lagoon; pool; great BBQ area; and full facilities to cook for yourself if you so choose. Our family have stayed here a few year back when our children were in their mid teens and now in their in their twenties we just recently came back with their partners in tow as well. So relaxing, easy going, affordable, enough room to spread out, and close to tourist attractions and amenities for everyone to do their own thing. The staff were very helpful- especially organising airport transfers, car hire, choosing tours and even advise on where to get our groceries. I really felt like I had a holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila