My mother and I stayed here from 30 August through to 6th September. If you are looking for clean, comfortable, self catering accom then Pacific Lagoon fits the bill. We had a garden view room- and were still only a few steps from the lagoon.Chris, Anthea and the rest of the staff are very helpful and able to answer any queries regarding PV.
There is a small shop about 5min walk towards Pango village which we found to be useful (saves going all the way into town for some water or chips), and the centre of town is a short bus ride away. We did actually walk into town once & found it to be not a bad stroll- mostly all down hill on the way in.
Snorkelling opportunities right on your doorstep or you can hop on a water taxi just round the lagoon abit and go across to Erakor Island (1000vatu redeemable).
Would definately stay here again when returning to Vanuatu- perfect for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila