We stayed here for 9 nights in October 2013 and Chris, the manager, and Anthea went out of their way to help us with trip suggestions and dinner recommendations around Port Villa.They also arranged several day trips for us that were spot on. The acccomodation was exactly as advertised - great location right on the Lagoon, opposite Erakor island. We particularly enjoyed the use of the free kayaks every morning! Self catering apartments are a great idea for those that would like to spend their money on activities,rather than flashy hotels. Might be too basic for some though. Easy and convenient transportation into town, only 15min, by bus. These can be flagged on nearby road and seem to pass every few minutes and only cost 150vatu ($1.50) per person. Taxis cost quite a bit more but still cheap.
Would not hesitate to stay here again next time we're in Port Villa. Keep up the good work, Chris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila