I recently returned from a week in Vanuatu staying at Pacific Lagoon Apartments, situated on the Erikor Lagoon. Manager Chris and his team made us feel that no request was too much trouble. The apartment was overlooking the Lagoon which on a sunny day is resplendent in multiple shades of aqua.The apartments are spotless and comfortable with two bedrooms and kitchen facility which is great for a night in. In fact nothing better than a drink overlooking the lagoon, enjoying the breeze, watching the local fisherman and enjoying a local steak on the BBQ. The Pango Rd location is central and small local buses collect and deliver you to the door. The apartments are serviced daily and laundry service for personal clothing is optional. I love the way Pacific Lagoon Apartments is tucked away amid lush tropical gardens and small in size. We have travelled to Vanuatu many times, last holiday was 2009, I had forgotten what a great family holiday it is and can't wait to bring my family back to Pacific Lagoon Apartments in 2014. Thanks Chris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila