Our family stayed here in April for 7 nights.
It was the perfect stay for us. The gardens were lush & very well maintained. Large grass areas for kids to run around The pool area and undercover area is a nice place to chill after being out all day. Other families had the same idea, as it was a meeting point of an afternoon and a great way for kids & adults to meet others & have a chat about their day.
The units were cleaned everyday. The showers had good water pressure, with a drying area to hang wet togs etc...There is a washing machine which is available to use for a small fee. The dryer isn't necessary unless it is raining as there is a clothes line available. I accidently left my I-pad in the laundry shed, & one of the cleaning ladies came looking for me to give it back to me. All the staff were great & very accommodating. Easy to catch bus into town, & good car parking area if you have a hire car. We will definetly come back again & stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila