I stayed here with my husband and both my parents in a 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the Lagoon - it was very peaceful. We were attending a wedding at Le Legon and it only took about a 6 min walk to Le Legon via the beach at low tide (you can walk through it at high tide - it only comes up to your knees) or about a 20-30 min walk via the road - we tried this once and got lazy & hailed a bus the rest of the way.
The accomodation was very lovely - nothing over the top or under. The value for money compared to Le Lagon was tremendous - we saw the rooms at Le Legon and ours were luxery in size compared to theirs. Our hosts were very helpful and accomadating. The only minor thing I can think of was our fan in our room was rather noisy and took a while to get used to - but swapped rooms the next night and the other fan was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the water's edge in a peaceful garden setting Pacific Lagoon Apartments is conveniently located, a little out of town, at the mouth of picturesque Erakor Lagoon, near other resorts and 4 kilometres from Port Vila town centre. Our eleven 2 bedroom apartments are fully serviced, have well equipped kitchens, satellite TV, in-house DVDs, kayaks and barbecue. Our friendly staff will look after you and PLA can be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Lagoon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Hotel Port Vila
- Pacific Lagoon Apartments Vanuatu/Port Vila