I stayed about 10 days in this motel. It was so nice to be so much close to the sea.
Along the seaside you can have some time relaxing on the hammock. I love that time so much.
And people in that motel, they are so kind and I could have good trip while staying in Blue pango.
If you go Port Vila, you can easily know that the every cost in there is not so cheap, but it was also good with its reasonable accommodation fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Blue Pango Motel. Located in Port Vila, 5 minutes from the City centre, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet of Vanuatu. Sat in a tranquil location overlooking the ocean with beach access, We have five triple private rooms, four double private rooms,and two 5 bunk-bed shared dormitories. All rooms have their own kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, gas stove and sink. There are also extra communal cooking facilities complete with cooking utensils provided. All private rooms have their own ensuite with hot shower and flush toilet. The dormitories have a shared shower/toilet. All rooms have fans and windows are protected with mosquito screens and have shutter style wooden vents to let the cool breeze in. There is a cool North Easterly breeze most of the year. Free wifi available. Secluded terrace with outdoor seating. Due to Cyclone Pam our swimming pool is non-operational but will be available from December 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Pango Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pango Hotel Port Vila
- Blue Pango Motel Vanuatu/Port Vila