“my relaxing place in vanuatu”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Vila
Worawia Holiday Haven
Ranked #44 of 47 Hotels in Port Vila
Reviewed 2 September 2009

i work 7 days a week and i needed to get away for a week, so i went to Vanuatu . i stay at worawia resort mele Port Vila, i enjoy the simple living, very relaxed and peacefull, it was what i needed. close to beaches and town. if you want to get away from a busy life i say its the perfect place to stay. i will go there again.

1  Thank shoe25
There are newer reviews for Worawia Holiday Haven

Reviewed 24 October 2008

Booked accommodation but when I tried to confirm it a couple of weeks before we left, I got no replies. When visiting Hideaway island we had a look for it, but it seems to have been demolished and its land is now part of a subdivision.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank Jacksonz
Reviewed 29 July 2008

Do not get ripped off by the lovely pictures you see this is a dump and a health hazard nothing works and they are not self contained see the pool and hear abouit the swim up bar Ha Ha
this is a minus 100 accomodation

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank geolin
Reviewed 18 January 2008

We stayed at Worawia over New Year to give our daughter aged 6 the experience of a simple lifestyle. I was very guided by the positive reviews on Tripadvisor. Unfortunately for us the place was sold in August 2007 and we had booked prior to that. The first couple of days there were quite pleasant. There was only one other party staying there and we all got on quite well. We were happy to overlook the fact that half the advertised features were not in operation. For $125 per night, it was the standard of many places I had stayed at as a backpacker in my younger years in Asian countries (for $2 or $3) so were glad to give this experience to our daughter. However in the middle of the night of our third night the dynamics changed. At first i thought it was just bad luck to get noisy people as neighbours, but when I realised it was the owner from Australia, I felt a bit despondent. Rather than go into details, it might be best said that the initial set -up of the Worawia was to give a real family welcoming atmosphere. That was present by the staff for the first few days, but vanished with arrival of the owner and hs company. Suddenly the poor state of repair, the constant renovations and the mushrooms growing in the bathroom were no longer quaint for me. I can't say I regret staying there, but when I went to my next hotel for $250 a night, I realised that I was having a false economy by staying there. We stayed in a wonderful new townhouse that could easily accomodate two small families, with lots of lovely trimmings.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone really, but i did love the staff.
PAD3