“Completely and utterly perfect”
Review of Beachhouse Bar & Cafe - CLOSED

Beachhouse Bar & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Situated on Pango beach, Beachhouse offers relaxed dining with your toes in the sand. Daily specials and happy hour with resident DJs playing the most chilled out holiday beats on the weekend. We cater for every occasion, from casual lunches on the beach to corporate functions and weddings.
Gold Coast, Australia
“Completely and utterly perfect”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Whoever came up with the design and feel for this place is a genius. It sits on a tucked away beach next to the breakas resort in Pango, it's got an amazing European chilled feel to it. The decor is beautiful!

We had dinner here, local coconut curries, absolutely stunning I'm a foodie and my partner is a chef and we were blown away.

Came here Sunday arvo for a coffee and some bruchetta, there was a DJ just sipping red wine playing chilled music and the overall mood was awesome.

The staff are so friendly, will do anything to help and the prices here are really, really good value.

Such a hidden gem!!

Bath, United Kingdom
“A Complete Surprise!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Tucked away where no one knows if it is really there, there was a pleasant surprise of a chilled out restaurant/café style. Very relaxed atmosphere. I was also delighted that the value is excellent for Port Vila. It was just opened when I visited for lunch so they were getting it together though the staff were good and the food I found was clean, fresh and tasty! I am your traditional meat eater, but my wife said to try something vegetarian as a joke, anyway I tried a vegetarian wrap and it was sensational. I was truly amazed, it was so tasty! You can build your own meal as well pick a protein/vegies etc...

A must try if you are out Pango way when in Port Vila.

• Visited April 2014
Shoalhaven, Australia
“A definite gem in Port Vila!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Finding reasonably priced food in Port Vila is a tough find, and I was glad we came across this place tucked between the Surfside Villas and Breakas Resort while on a recent trip to Vanuatu. The location of this cafe is wonderful, dining on the sand overlooking the surf with candlelight flickering is just delightful. The staff were very friendly and the food was the best I tasted while on our trip. The pizzas are great, mojitos are impressive and value for money is outstanding!

• Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“FOOD, STAFF, LOCATION and PRICE "PERFECT"”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stumbled on this cafe when we checking out surfside villas and decided to comeback for dinner that evening as it was the perfect location and the price was more reasonable than any others we'd seen in port villa. We were thinking because of the price it may have been average food but were pleasantly surprised with how nice it was.If i can make a suggestion the local bred steak was beautiful!!We enjoyed it so much that we went back the next evening and had the same good experience.

• Visited May 2014
Upper Hutt, New Zealand
“Great food, lovely staff and beautiful setting”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

What more can you expect,. This was near to perfect . I thought the " mix and match " menu a brilliant idea. Nothing was too much trouble for Carl, Celine and the rest of the staff. We were told that there was free wifi without us asking , and the cleanest and nicest toilets we have encountered in port vila. It is these little extra things that make a big difference. The meals were very nice and the setting is magic, we started by sitting outside next to the beach but moved inside as the weather cooled down, still great sea views. We thought the prices very reasonable. I hope this new cafe / bar does well, they deserve to do so.

Visited May 2014