Open today: 08:00 - 17:00

Ways to Experience E-Travel Myanmar
from US$1,830.77
More Info
All reviews beautiful country inle lake aung bagan mandalay temple guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2019

Myanmar has been on my bucket list for quite some time and there is no better way to experience the beauty of this destination than with my own exclusive tour, a personal tour guide for every step of the way and a tailor made programme.

E-Travel Myanmar really exceeded my expectations by providing me with a personalised tour which invited me to experience some of the grandest sights and expeditions but also ensured I would have a real taste of the local culture.
I was very excited to learn that my personalised tour could also include spontaneity and some exclusive experiences provided by my tour guide.
Just to clarify, yes you are provided with a schedule by your tour guide, however, they surprised me on multiple occasions by introducing a new experience, route or destination.
As I am not one to follow a map and a compass, this was exactly the tour I wanted full of intrigue and surprises.

My tour guide was a fountain of knowledge, both of the local culture, surrounding Buddhism and of the architecture, history, wildlife and the best ways in which I could experience Burma for the first time.

Truly a mesmerising experience to explore the ancient temples, the beautiful landscape and to meet the local communities.

Yangon is a vibrant city with a lot of history and architecture to appreciate.
As Burma was colonised by the British for over a hundred years, there is still a western influence within the city.
However, Bagan was also within my tour and this is where I could really experience the beauty and the origins of Myanmar ... and of course enjoy the Hot Air balloon ride - an unforgettable experience! One that was a spontaneous decision by myself but all organised perfectly by E-Travel.

I highly recommend E-Travel Myanmar to anyone wishing to have the best experience of this beautiful country.
Mr Aung was extremely helpful with all of my travel arrangements!
I am looking forward to booking with them again in the future!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

We (4 friends) were looking for a tailor made travel to Myanmar. After several evaluations with travel agencies in Portugal and in Myanmar local market, we have decided to travel with E-Travel Myanmar. Excellent decision!! Soe Soe was our local support to organize everything and what a fantastic professional!! Do not hesitate if you want to visit Myanmar. Organize your program with E-Travel team. All local guides were very professional with a special word of thank you for Jack, So So and Thinn Thinn.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing trip to Myanmar with E-Travel Myanmar. Mrs Soe Soe was wonderful to work with as we designed a personalized two week trip. We visited Yangoon, Hpa-An, Mrauk-U, Bagan and Mandalay.

Each location was wonderful and our guides were all excellent. Nan was an amazing guide in Bagan and just continues to ooh and ahh us as we visited temple after temple. Nan also gave us the right amount of narrative and would expound if asked.

Each guide was wonderful at assisting us in locations that were safe to eat and shared info about the local foods. We did not take the lunch or dinner option on the trip because we wanted to eat in the economy and select our own food. This was great because it gave the guide a break at the end of the day and it also gave us a break.

We felt very safe the entire time and our hotels were all very nice 3/4 star hotels. We also paid for all of our trip up front so that we did not have to bring large amounts of cash. ATM’s can be found in all larger cities

I highly recommend E-Travel Myanmar if you are planning a trip to visit their beautiful country.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Myanmar is the most amazing country in Asia that we ever visited. People is extremely friendly and beautiful scenery.

We visited Yangon, Inle Lake, Bagan, Mandalay and end up in Ngapali at a romantic beach resort. Aung from E-Travel designed the itinerary and had us booked flights, hotels, guides and transfers. We were nervous when booking this tour with the agent aboard. But that's a good choice as they were local operator. Aung replied us quickly within a working day with many questions that we had. We were welcomed at airports by a smiling local guide upon arriving each destination. They were very tentative. Of those, I highly appreciate Thiri in Yangon for her enthusium, help and knowledge about her country.
Overall, our Myanmar tour went smothly. We fully recommend E-Travel to anyone who wants to visit Myanmar.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had an outstanding experience in Myanmar with E Travel. Our agent, Mrs. Soe Soe did her great job. She was extremely helpful from my first email till the time we got back home. She helped us with a perfect itinerary with places that we wanted and booked our hotels, flight, transfers and guide. She was alway so prompt and reliable with all the questions we had.
If we get back to Myamar, we will contact this agent again.

Date of experience: August 2017