Lowest prices for your stay
£31
Bangkok, Thailand

The only hotel I stay at when I travel weekly to Myanmar

Review of Hotel G Yangon
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2020
Over the years I have stayed in most of the business hotels and let me tell you this is now my only choice. I think I have stayed there 50 nights in total over the past couple of years. The rooms are perfect, not big but that is a major benefit as they are incredibly well thought out. They are well designed with great amenities. Honestly it is what you need. The design of the hotel and the staff are also without question the best in Yangon. The breakfast is great, the western selection is perfect and I always look forward to it. The Gym is HUGE I just need to visit it more often. The best part for me is the evening atmosphere. It has the restaurant Babett. The food is excellent and very affordable for the quality, their range is very good and they always surprise me with new specials. The restaurant staff are great. It is the perfect hotel to have a great nights rest, great breakfast and a liveley (but not loud) restaurant where I usually end up meeting new people and building connections. I even got some new business from chatting with the guy next to me! Honestly what more could you ask for. The team, product and property location are the best.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    £16
    £25
3.9 miles from Hotel G Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
All reviews bluetooth speaker recommend hotel great gym boutique hotel sule pagoda perfect location the ground floor perfect stay great room junction city housekeeping team downtown yangon very nice hotel first floor early check comfortable stay stayed nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

A lovely place with a nice lounge, restaurant & bar. Room was tiny but well-decorated and clean. Next visit I got upgraded to a larger room which was beey good. The staff was super nice. Breakfast was below average. Dinner in the restaurant is really good and well-presented. The location of the place is almost close to everything.
And the most important thing, use GRAB application for taxis instead of the hotel or the street. Much cheaper and they’re always available.

Reviewed 8 March 2020

As family with 1year old baby we expected this trip to be quite challenging. Instead, thanks to the hotel team (Pann Thi, Colleen, Hammy) our stay in Yangon has been exceptional. The whole hotel team has worked hard to make my little girl happy! A truly family oriented hotel. At the lobby desk Pann Thi has became the best friend of my daughter. Perfect place for short and long stay, business and family travellers, with an exceptional french restaurant on the ground floor as a plus and must try! The hotel can also provide a great driver for all day to drives you around this beautiful city.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Great Location in Downtown.Room is clean and enough space.The breakfast is delicious with lots of varieties and healthy options.The front office staff was good , I remember Colleen and Pan Thi are very helpful and they can be suggested where I should go in Yangon.Everything was ok.I will definitely stay here again...

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Excellent location. Right behind the hotel you have plenty of shops, eateries, money changer and everything you need. Shwedagon Pagoda is just a 15 mins walk from the hotel. Clean room. Very good breakfast option and the front desk staff are friendly and helpful. They deserve a compliment.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Super chic and fun vibe. Staff Thac and Kaye Dan Oo are nice & helpful from the moment we walked in, very tired from flight cancellations. Room is lovely, quiet and so modern I don’t feel like I’m in an old city. About to have ice cream in the bar. Can’t wait to explore this city!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple