We stay 1 night on arrival from Bangkok and the last night before leaving on a Burma Tour of 2 weeks. We had a Superior room in both cases, on the firs floor first, behind the Reception later.
We ask to be pick up at The Airport and the servive was good.
The corridor near the Reception was a bit noisy but the room was clean and beds very confortable. We ask something to eat the evening of our arrival and the food was pretty bad, on departure the last day we didn't get our breakfast because, they said, was too early (6pm), not even a cup of tea was available. The change rate was the worst we have ever seen in Myanmar. The Reception book our bus ticket for Mandalay and there was a bit of confusion, they put this tickey under the name of another guest. Overall not a very good value for money, a good room (Superior on the 1st floor) and a good location near the Pagoda. To avoid the Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family hotel in the heart of Yangon. Your home away from home. Located in an all inclusive residential neighborhood (supermarket, beauty salons, restaurants and bars all within walking distance from the hotel) with easy access to the rest of Yangon as there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel. The hotel is a 45mins drive from the Airport and 20mins drive to the City Center. Shwedagon Pagoda is just 20mins walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Winner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winner Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Winner Inn Yangon, Myanmar