We have stayed at Winner Inn on nearly all our stays in Yangon. I like the location as it's walking distance to Shwedagon Pagoda, Seri massage, Aung Thukha where you can eat traditional Myanmar food and fresh fruit market is very nearby. There is a city mart about 1o minutes walk in Dharmazedi Road as well as a range of small restaurants/cafes in the shopping mall. A lot of expats shop here. Our last stay was in May 2014 for a week and we stayed in the new building. Our rooms were very clean, and had a good airconditioner plus the lift was great. Breakfast has improved - there was a buffet style now with more choices. We has trouble with the shower, the water was good one day not so good another so I don't know what was going on. The staff were helpful as usual and the view from the top of the new building is lovely in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family hotel in the heart of Yangon. Your home away from home. Located in an all inclusive residential neighborhood (supermarket, beauty salons, restaurants and bars all within walking distance from the hotel) with easy access to the rest of Yangon as there's a taxi stand right in front of the hotel. The hotel is a 45mins drive from the Airport and 20mins drive to the City Center. Shwedagon Pagoda is just 20mins walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Winner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winner Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Winner Inn Yangon, Myanmar