The Governor's Residence is a fabulous hotel with old fashioned charm and great service; the perfect place to return to after a day of sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Part of Belmond's international collection of iconic luxury hotels, trains and river cruises, Belmond Governor's Residence is a 1920's teak mansion and hotel situated in the heart of Yangon, Myanmar. Surrounded by lush gardens and lotus ponds, and home to two resident peacocks, the property is a peaceful oasis and retreat from the bustle of downtown. The hotel features the Kipling Bar and two restaurants, including the renowned Burmese Table, a gourmet introduction to the cuisine of Myanmar. The Mandalay Restaurant on the lower level of the mansion serves international fine dining al fresco on the terrace overlooking the lotus ponds. Guests can enjoy swimming in the fan-shaped pool in the gardens or indulge in treatments at the Governor's Oasis Spa. Complimentary daily guest activities and complimentary guest bicycles are provided. The hotel is located near the iconic Shwedagon Pagoda and a short taxi ride to the city center. The People's Park is located within two blocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Governor's Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Governor`s Residence By Orient-Express Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Governors Residence Yangon Rangoon
- Governors Residence Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Belmond Governor's Residence Yangon, Myanmar