This is a pretty standard 3.5 star hotel that thinks its a 5 star. The foyer bar is fairly soulless, and when we visited, the swimming pool was unavailable for use by guests. Rooms are fine but uninteresting, and bathrooms a little tired. Breakfasts are good (eat in the main, ground floor restaurant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar