I was part of a large group hosted by the Sedona Hotel in Yangon. In every way, I found the service to be excellent. The food was superb. The staff was accommodating in every possible way. The one weakness was room Wifi. This was my 3rd visit to Myanmar in 15 years. You can see and feel the progress. I enjoyed not being in the downtown area. Cabs were always conveniently available if I needed one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JovagoAsia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar