I booked The Sedona reluctantly as it was hard to get a reservation anywhere. In reading the Trip Advisor reviews, I almost cancelled the entire trip. That would have been a BIG mistake.
The Sedona is a business/convention style hotel. It is not exciting. That said, it is clean, efficient, has a huge pool, great breakfast buffet, etc. Would I have preferred to be at Governor's or the Strand? Of course. That said, there is nothing wrong with The Sedona. It turned out to be a terrific base from which to explore Yangon. At the end of the day a trip to Myanmar is not going to be about the hotels anyway.
I recommend the hotel highly as long as your expectations are set correctly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar