We had a day to kill on the way out of yangon and paid $8 a head to use the pool facilities for a day. (You pay $10 if you also want to use the fitness suite) this really is good value considering other places such as the traders charge $25 for the same service. Sadly - when we were there they were obviously having a few issues with the water and Pump system so the water was green and cloudy (we were assured this was not am issue and it was safe) the pool area was quite and at times we had it to ourselves. There is a pool bar (but it was not open so getting food and drinks was a mission - there are no menus and no staff so you have to go into the main
Bistro and ask in there) and the food is priced as you would expect for a place like this $10 for a sandwhich and $5 for a beer...
Saying all of this - the pool area is lovely and massive - sun loungers and giant towels provided and comfortable and there are showers and it is half way to the airport and so was the perfect place to while away a sunny afternoon and then reach to the airport in only 20 minutes rested and refreshed...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon, Myanmar